The epic boobs of Ucogi The epic boobs of Ucogi

Very smooth animation

Could be a bit polished, but it's awesome as it is. I especially like how the shoulders and the clavicle moves, it looks very natural. I can also imagine I will look back at this flash and pause frames for reference, since the outlines and positioning of the boobs seems very natural as well. That's about how professional I can sound without mentioning anything sexual.

License to Combo: Revamp License to Combo: Revamp

was that...

Dante's voice from DMC speeded up? I just remember the quotes xD

Dueling Banjos Dueling Banjos

4/5

Just cause the tune is such a classic.

I know! I know!

I found this hilarious...

so 2/10 for the effort but 0/5 for the quality xD try actually putting some MORE effort into it and you may very well do hilarious cartoons ^^

omegared responds:

you're right. I will not be a good animator anytime soon though, so I posted what I could do ;)

DOTS -perspective fun- DOTS -perspective fun-

Actually..

A really nice little flash. It's hard to stop watching even though it's so simple. If I were you, I'd refurbish the graphics a bit to make it look more appealing and then add some more frames to get a smoother animation. Other than that it's a really nice little experiment :)

BigTippi responds:

and thanks for the input on how to improve, I'll keep it in mind when I do other things.

Rolling down stairs dying Rolling down stairs dying

what can I say?

It's broken. The only way to see anything but a still frame is to click "forward". Try submitting again after fixing this lil error.

MicrowavePotato responds:

Press 'Play'

Cat Face ep.20 Cat Face ep.20

Cat Face comes to amuse us yet again

The plot is so simple but it goes straight to the heart. Cat Face has just become somewhat of a dear family member here on Newgrounds. Keep 'em coming.

Navi drives Link nuts Navi drives Link nuts

She sure is annoying

The animation had it's faults but you made a poor version of joke that's been around forever. We've seen navi being annoying in so many other animations now that the joke just feels forced... sorry, mate.

abhirao2001 responds:

Most spoofs only show Navi bugging Link. In my spoof though, I've highlighted some minor programming issues the game has (i.e Navi talking many times)

Just my version of the spoof.

Rhino and Dile 1900s Rhino and Dile 1900s

Hmm...

I was sitting throughout the whole movie, waiting for a funny punchline but when "The End" appeared I just felt let down. Poor animation and poor writing. Try again, mate :(

Trololo saves the day! Trololo saves the day!

I like trololo...

...but this flash was very.. very.. verily very forced. I didn't even smirk for this, sorry :/